Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Great Nude Invitational

Allow me to introduce the first art fair dedicated to the nude.
The Great Nude Invitational, will take place in the Roger Smith hotel in New York City May 13-16, 2010. Founded by Robert Curcio, co-founder of Scope International Art Fair, and Jeffrey Weiner, publisher of The Great Nude.tv. This fair/exhibition features rooms booked by galleries as well as curated, themed exhibitions of contemporary art and a whole host of other events such as discussion forums and a figure drawing.

As a member of the host committee, I cordially invite all to attend.

P.S Check out our editorial in the March edition of Fine Art Connoisseur!

2 comments:

Antonio Estevez said...

Hi Richard! I haven't spoken to you in a while. I am definitely interested in attending this event, especially the live drawing. Is there an admission fee? I'm going to spread the word on my own art blog http://antonio-estevez.blogspot.com/

New York City said...

Hi Antonio,
It's good to hear from you.
I just wanted to point out that the date has been moved to May 13 -16.

I'll update when I have more information on the particulars.